HELLENIC SEAWAYS COMPETITION "Live the Lucky Journey"
The Anonymous Company Hellenic Seaways Maritime SA, headquartered in Piraeus, 6, Astiggos Street, registered under the name "ΧΕΛΛΕΝΙΚ ΣΗΓΟΥΕΙΣ ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ" (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"),VAT:800752691, announces the contest named "Live the Lucky Journey" (hereinafter the "Competition"), in cooperation with the advertising company So Fresh Ltd.
- Under the conditions set out below, participation in the contest is individual. Participation is allowed to those who live permanently in Greece. Participation is only allowed for adults over the age of 18 years old.
- The following are excluded from the Competition: (a) the Organizer and the affiliate advertising company; (b) the employees of the Organizer or the Affiliate and the Affiliated Companies of the Organizer; and (c) all the first and second degree relatives of the above (a) and (b) cases.
- Those who meet the above conditions may participate in the process as described below. Participation in the Contest is free of charge and does not require the purchase of any product or service. No fee is paid to the participants for their sole participation in the competition.
- The duration of the Competition is defined as the period from 01/06/2017 at 12:00 (the "Opening of the Competition"), until 18/09/2017 at 12:00 (further "End of the Contest").
- The Organizer reserves the right to extend or reduce the duration of the contest after publishing this change to a medium of its choice. The Organizer reserves the right to modify any present term (s) and / or to cancel the present contest after publishing the change / cancellation in any medium of its choice.
- More specifically, all passengers of the "Nissos Samos" ship (hereinafter referred to as "Ship") have the right to participate in the competition, as well as all its visitors, under the following special conditions required, for the valid participation in the contest:
- The participant must obtain the relevant participation coupon of the competition at one of the points within the ship, namely at the reception of the ship and in the main bar
- Participation coupons can also be received from the headquarters of Hellenic Seaways in Piraeus.
- To fill in correctly the following details in his / her personal participation coupon [Name, Address, Telephone, Email, Ticket Number (Passengers Only)]
- Drop the completed participation coupons to one of the branded contest ballot boxes on board.
- Each participant may personally receive only one coupon per ship’s route, which is personal and cannot be transferred
- The participants may take part in the competition with more than one coupon, only under the condition that the entries are unique per ship's route.
- A prerequisite for the valid participation of passengers in the competition is that the ticket number and the name will be stated in the participation coupon, must be exactly the same as the ticket number and the name on the participant's ticket. This entry excludes visitors' participations.
- Each winner, in order to receive the prize, must present: a) his / her identity card or other identification document, b) his / her ticket which is listed on the participation coupon (this term excludes visitors' participations)
- All valid entries will participate in two electronic draws, which will take place on July 25th, 2017 at 18:30 and on September 25th, 2017, at 18:30, in Metamorfosi Attica, 2, Loukianou str. With the presence of the notary Anastasia Lafi. The draws will be carried out using electronic media which ensure the random selection and the inability of the human factor to intervene in the process.
- From each draw will be drawn one (1) winner and three (3) runners. The names of the winners will be posted on the official website of the Organizer at www.hsw.gr. So Fresh Ltd. will inform the winners by phone and / or by sending an email to the email address they have filled in at the participation coupon. In case that communication by telephone is not possible, winners will have to reply to the email they’ll receive from the Organizer within the next 72 hours. In case that the winners will not communicate for any reason with the organizer within that period, the prize is lost and automatically transferred to the first runner. In this case, the Organizer will communicate in the aforementioned way with the first runner. If the communication become feasible, communication with the second and then with the third runner will likewise follow. In case that no winner is found for any reason, the Organizer preserves the right to resume the draw.
- The Gifts are the following: a Fiat 500 1.242cc 69hp Pop and a Fiat 500 Cabrio 1.2 69hp Pop manual (hereafter "Gifts"). The Organizer informs that for procedural reasons related to the nature of the gifts, their delivery to the winners may take place at a later time, which may be more than two months from the time of the draw.
- The gifts are personal and will be delivered only to the two winners. The Gift cannot be redeemed in cash or credit balance. It is clearly agreed that there is no possibility of exchanging gifts
- Following the award of the Gifts to the winners, the Organizer is not responsible for any potential damage that may be incurred to the winners or to a third party from any cause within the framework of the competition or on the occasion of the award or / And the use of the Gifts awarded. The organizer is not responsible for any actual defect of the Gift for which the winner should contact the manufacturer.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees that his or her personal data (which he/she states on the participation coupon) will be used by the Organizer, as Processing Manager and the Car Company (Velmar), either automated or not automated means, either by himself or by any other natural or legal person appointed for performing the above processing on instructions and on account of, for the purpose for which they are collected. In any case, personal data will be kept in accordance with Law no. 2472/1997 and each participant has the right of access and objection of the personal data concerning him that are processed by the Organizer or any other person as mentioned above as long they will be kept by the Organizer and until their destruction, two years after the Contest Closing.
- The Organizer and gifts provider (VELMAR) reserves the right to communicate and use for commercial purposes the name and / or photographs and / or film and / or video, etc. of the winner at www. hsw.gr, in the media (electronic and printed) and in the social media and in general to advertise the Competition and any relevant events, such as the delivery of the Gift, etc. It is clarified that for these purposes the Organizer will have the right to take photos and / or video of the winner in the delivery of the gifts. Participation in the competition is interpreted as an explicit consent of the winner on the above and related assignment of intellectual property rights without penalty.
- For any future use of their rights deriving in particular from Articles 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997 (rights of access and objection to the processing of personal data respectively), they can contact the Organizer, Hellenic Seaways at 210 4199152.
- As valid participations considered the participations in which applies the following: (a) It is not, in the opinion of the Promoter, a product of an unlawful technical influence on its systems or in general fraud or improper interference by the competitor or third party; (b) Does not fall under the exceptions above; (c) is in accordance with these terms and conditions; and (d) All the required details have been filled in the participation form and are valid and true. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel even post-event participation that does not comply with these terms. The relevant decision of the Organizer is final and uncontested. Participants must act legally and within the framework of user and business ethics. The participant bears responsibility for damages in the event of any claim or other proceedings against the Organizer by third parties due to a violation by the participant of any third party's rights. Participants must ensure that their participation in the competition does not violate the rights of others or applicable laws, regulations, codes, rules etc.
- Participation in the Contest means unconditional acceptance all of present conditions by the participants.
- For any information or complaint about the Competition any participant or third party may contact the Organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The terms of the Competition have been published on the website www.hsw.gr and have been filed with the Notary of Athens, Anastasia Lafi, based in Agia Paraskevi on Messogion Street 466 - Telephone. 2106003486. Any participant or a third party is entitled to receive at his own expense an exact copy of these terms as deposited with the above Notary.